Origem: Wikipédia, a enciclopédia livre.
Referências[editar | editar código-fonte]
- A week of rest for pregnant Kate who will miss engagements as Prince William 'forced to leave her side as he returns to RAF duty' Mail Online (7 December 2012). Visitado em 9 December 2012.
- Gordon Rayner. "'Cruel' hospital hoax still playing on radio", The Daily Telegraph, 8 December 2012.
- Duchess of Cambridge: radio station behind hoax call says it has not broken any laws Daily Telegraph.
- 2Day FM 'tried to contact nurses' after prank. ABC News, 2012-12-10.
- "Royal hospital nurse who took hoax call from DJs found dead", 7 December 2012. Página visitada em 8 December 2012.
Ligações externas[editar | editar código-fonte]
- Página oficial (em inglês)
- 2DayFM radio duo speak with Today Tonight about royal prank scandal - Transcript of Today Tonight interview, 10 December 2012