Origem: Wikipédia, a enciclopédia livre.
|Nascimento||17 de junho de 1943 (70 anos)|
|Alma mater||Universidade da Califórnia em Berkeley|
|Tese||1967: The Cut Locus and Conjugate Locus of a Riemannian Manifold|
Livros[editar | editar código-fonte]
- Geometric Models for Noncommutative Algebras, by A. Cannas da Silva and A. Weinstein, was published in 1999 by the American Mathematical Society in the Berkeley Mathematics Lecture Notes series.
- Lectures on the Geometry of Quantization, by S. Bates and A. Weinstein, was published in 1997 in the same series.
- Basic Multivariable Calculus, by J.E. Marsden, A.J. Tromba, and A. Weinstein, was published in 1993 by W.A. Freeman and Company and by Springer-Verlag.
- Calculus I,II,III, by J.E. Marsden and A. Weinstein, was published in 1985 by Springer-Verlag.
- Calculus Unlimited, by J.E. Marsden and A. Weinstein, was published in 1981 by Benjamin/Cummings and is now out of print.