Em desacordo com uma disputa de zoneamento, ele armou um bulldozer D355A da Komatsu com camadas de concreto e aço e utilizou isto em 4 de junho de 2004 para demolir a prefeitura da cidade, a casa do prefeito, e outras edificações em Granby, Colorado. 
Ver também[editar | editar código-fonte]
Referências[editar | editar código-fonte]
- Man who bulldozed through Colo. town is dead Msnbc.com (June 5, 2004). Página visitada em August 31, 2006.
- Rampager was surprised his plans went unnoticed The Spokesman Review. (June 10, 2004). Página visitada em June 6, 2007.
- Best, Allen (July 2004). The Dark Side of Paradise Colorado Central Magazine.. Página visitada em June 5, 2007. Cópia arquivada em March 11, 2007.
- Granby Rampage Damage Expected To Exceed several Million KMGH-TV (June 7, 2004). Página visitada em September 7, 2006.
- Armed man goes on bulldozer rampage UMDstudents.com. Página visitada em June 5, 2007. Cópia arquivada em February 20, 2007.
- Ingold, John, Brittany Anas; Howard Pankratz. "'Something snapped': Suspect called emotional, angry over rezoning fight", The Denver Post, June 6, 2004, pp. A01. “'He has threatened my husband's life,' resident Christie Baker recalled. 'He threatened my husband over a muffler.' Baker said she and her husband, Doug, had taken a truck to Heemeyer's shop, and he installed the wrong type of muffler on it. They refused to pay, and Christie Baker said they soon heard through word of mouth about Heemeyer's threat. They paid the $124 in cash, using an intermediary to give Heemeyer the money, she said.”
- "7NEWS Looks Inside Granby Work Shed Where 'Dozer Was Outfitted", KMGH-TV.