Nakoula Basseley Nakoula
Origem: Wikipédia, a enciclopédia livre.
Ver também[editar | editar código-fonte]
Referências[editar | editar código-fonte]
- Knickerbocker,, Brad. "Nakoula Basseley Nakoula – AKA 'Sam Basile' – questioned in anti-Islam video (+video)", Christian Science Monitor, September 15, 2012. “Nakoula Basseley Nakoula has been questioned regarding the 'Innocence of Muslims' YouTube video that sparked violent protests around the world. But it's probation violations for earlier convictions on bank fraud and methamphetamine charges that could put him back behind bars.”
- In re Nakoula, case no. 2:00-bk-28889-BR, U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the Central District of California (Los Angeles Div.).
- Bensinger, Ken; Gottlieb, Jeff (September 13, 2012). Alleged anti-Muslim film producer has drug, fraud convictions. Los Angeles Times
- "Probation case against anti-Muslim filmmaker moves slowly and privately as protests continue", The Washington Post, September 26, 2012.
Ligações externas[editar | editar código-fonte]
- June 18, 2009 indictment on five counts of fraud, according to Wired