Rebelião de Bacon
Origem: Wikipédia, a enciclopédia livre.
Literatura[editar | editar código-fonte]
- Billings, Warren M. "The Causes Of Bacon'S Rebellion: Some Suggestions," Virginia Magazine of History and Biography, 1970, Vol. 78 Issue 4, pp 409–435
- Cullen, Joseph P. "Bacon's Rebellion," American History Illustrated, Dec 1968, Vol. 3 Issue 8, p4+
- Webb, Stephen Saunders. 1676, the end of American independence. [S.l.]: Syracuse University Press, 1995. ISBN 9780815603610.
- Wertenbaker, Thomas Jefferson. Torchbearer of the Revolution: The Story of Bacon’s Rebellion and its Leader (Princeton University Press, 1940)
- Washburn, Wilcomb E. The Governor and the Rebel: A History of Bacon’s Rebellion in Virginia (University of North Carolina Press for the Institute of Early American History and Culture, 1957)
- Wiseman, Samuel. 'Book of Record:' The Official Account of Bacon's Rebellion in Virginia, 1676-1677 (2006)
- Washburn, The Governor and the Rebel, p. 139
- Cooper, William J, Liberty and Slavery: Southern Politics to 1860, Univ of South Carolina Press, 2001, p. 9.