Origem: Wikipédia, a enciclopédia livre.
Referências[editar | editar código-fonte]
- «A week of rest for pregnant Kate who will miss engagements as Prince William 'forced to leave her side as he returns to RAF duty'». Mail Online. 7 December 2012. Consultado em 9 December 2012.
- Gordon Rayner (8 December 2012). «'Cruel' hospital hoax still playing on radio» The Daily Telegraph [S.l.]
- «Duchess of Cambridge: radio station behind hoax call says it has not broken any laws». Daily Telegraph.
- 2Day FM 'tried to contact nurses' after prank. ABC News, 2012-12-10.
- «Royal hospital nurse who took hoax call from DJs found dead». The Guardian [S.l.: s.n.] 7 December 2012. Consultado em 8 December 2012.
Ligações externas[editar | editar código-fonte]
- Website oficial (em inglês)
- 2DayFM radio duo speak with Today Tonight about royal prank scandal - Transcript of Today Tonight interview, 10 December 2012