Origem: Wikipédia, a enciclopédia livre.
Referências[editar | editar código-fonte]
- "A week of rest for pregnant Kate who will miss engagements as Prince William 'forced to leave her side as he returns to RAF duty'". Mail Online. 7 December 2012. Consult. 9 December 2012.
- Gordon Rayner (8 December 2012). "'Cruel' hospital hoax still playing on radio" The Daily Telegraph [S.l.]
- "Duchess of Cambridge: radio station behind hoax call says it has not broken any laws". Daily Telegraph.
- 2Day FM 'tried to contact nurses' after prank. ABC News, 2012-12-10.
- "Royal hospital nurse who took hoax call from DJs found dead". The Guardian [S.l.: s.n.] 7 December 2012. Consult. 8 December 2012.
Ligações externas[editar | editar código-fonte]
- Website oficial (em inglês)
- 2DayFM radio duo speak with Today Tonight about royal prank scandal - Transcript of Today Tonight interview, 10 December 2012