Lista de países por carga tributária
Origem: Wikipédia, a enciclopédia livre.
(Redirecionado de Anexo:Lista de países por carga tributária)
Referêncas[editar | editar código-fonte]
- Index of Economic Freedom, Heritage Foundation. Note: Tax revenue as a percentage of GDP was obtained from the individual country pages, under the "Fiscal Freedom" section. These numbers change. Please update the numbers for individual countries in the list.
- Total tax revenue as percentage of GDP. Table, 1965 to 2009 (it does not have each year). OECD (Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development). Publication date: December 15, 2010. To view the .xls table you can use the free Excel Viewer. Most of the data is for 2009 and is provisional. 2008 data is shown for Australia, Japan, Netherlands, Poland and Portugal. The table is from the 2010 edition of the OECD book, Revenue Statistics. See the bottom of the page for links to editions for various years.
- Taxation: Key Tables from OECD - OECD iLibrary. See "Total tax revenue" links (Web, PDF, XLS). This table covers the time period 2002 to 2009.
- OECD. Statistics from A to Z - Beta version. See "Total tax revenue" links. Click the "Get real-time data" link to get a detailed 1965 to 2009 table with data for each year.
- Taxation Trends in the EU. 2010 edition. Taxation and Customs Union. European Commission. June 26, 2010 EUROSTAT (Statistical Office of the European Communities) press release: EUROPA - Press Releases - Taxation trends in the European Union. The top table lists "Tax revenue, % of GDP", by country for 2000, 2007, and 2008.
- For more info see the "fiscal freedom" section of this page: Kiribati information on economic freedom. Facts, data, analysis, charts and more. Heritage Foundation.
- For info see the "fiscal freedom" section of this page: "Timor-Leste information on economic freedom. Facts, data, analysis, charts and more". By the Heritage Foundation. "Timor-Leste has low taxes. The top income and corporate tax rates are 10 percent. In the most recent year, overall tax revenue as a percentage of non-oil GDP was 133.9 percent, reflecting large tax revenues from petroleum projects in the Timor Sea."
Ver também[editar | editar código-fonte]
Leituras complementares[editar | editar código-fonte]
Some of these provide additional info for various countries.
- Tax revenues fall in OECD countries. Dec. 15, 2010. OECD (Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development). At the end of the article are links to tables.
- Federal Tax Revenue as Share of GDP 1990-2009 for 148 Countries - excludes voluntary insurance programs. World Bank.
- 5506.0 - Taxation Revenue, Australia, 2008-09. Australian Bureau of Statistics.
- OECD Taxes as Share of GDP 1999-2005. Tax Policy Center (Urban Institute, Brookings Institution).
- Tax revenue as an automatic fiscal stabiliser - a South African perspective. September 2002. By A.S. Swanepoel (South African Reserve Bank), and Nicolaas J. Schoeman (Department of Economics, University of Pretoria). South African Journal of Economic and Management Sciences (SAJEMS). See table 2 on page 576. Total taxes of 26.4% of GDP in 2001. Research Repository of the University of Pretoria, South Africa: 
- RGST to raise tax-to-GDP ratio to 12pc. By Nasir Jamal. Oct 6, 2010. Dawn (Pakistan's oldest, and most widely read English-language newspaper).