Origem: Wikipédia, a enciclopédia livre.
Literatura[editar | editar código-fonte]
- Avery Hopwood: His Life and Plays, by Jack F. Sharrar (McFarland,1989; University of Michigan Press, 1998)
- Broadway, by Brooks Atkinson. NY: Macmillan Publishing Co., 1974.
- Fair and Warmer, adapted by Jack Sharrar from Avery Hopwood's comedy. NY: Playscripts, Inc.
- The Great Bordello, a Story of the Theatre, by Avery Hopwood. Edited, with an Afterword by Jack F. Sharrar. NY: Mondial, 2011.
- Matinee Tomorrow, by Ward Morehouse. NY: McGraw-Hill Book Company, 1948.
- Posing a Threat: Flappers, Chorus Girls, and Other Brazen Performers of the American 1920s, by Angela Latham. Hanover and London: Wesleyan University Press, 2000.
- The Splendid Drunken Twenties: Carl Van Vechten Selections from the Daybooks, 1922-1930. Edited by Bruce Kellner. Urbana and Chicago: University of Illinois Press, 2003.
- "Covarrubias" by Adriana Williams, Austin University of Texas Press, 1994.