Lista de acervos online de imagens
Saltar para a navegação Saltar para a pesquisa
Arquivos online de imagens históricas:
- Alamy search Their home page claims to represent more than 16 million images.
- Arenapal : The Performing Arts Image Library An extensive and ever-growing archive of opera, theatre, classical music, rock/pop/jazz, dance and ballet images take a look
- Associated Press AP photo archive
- Bain News Service via Library of Congress at Flickr here
- California State University, Northridge, Oviatt Library Digital Collections
- Can Stock Photo 
- Chicago Daily News (1902-1933) collection of over 55,000 images on glass plate negatives here
- Corbis search
- Cutcaster search Their homepage claims to be the first dynamic marketplace for licensing historical user-generated content.
- The Dartmoor Archive
- DVA Gallery
- Flickr Commons
- Fotegrafik A large collection focused mainly on Asian subjects, culture and places.
- Fotosearch 
- Getty Images
- Graphic Leftovers  Collection of more than 270,000 unique, hand-picked royalty free photos and vector illustrations
- Life magazine search
- Library of Congress: Prints and Photographs Division
- Library of Congress: Historic American Buildings Survey (HABS), Historic American Engineering Record (HAER), and Historic American Landscapes Survey
- Lived In Images: Home and Architecture Images
- Los Angeles Public Library: LAPL Photogrphic Collection
- National Geographic Image Collection (1888-Present) collection of more than 10 million digital images, transparencies, b&w prints, early auto chromes, and pieces of original artwork here
- New York Daily News (1880-2007) DailyNewsPix is the online photo archive of the New York Daily News with photographs dating back to 1880. search 
- New York Public Library
- New York Times
- PastScape - Royalty Free heritage & landscape stock photography
- Fotographia - Royalty Free Indian stock photography
- Photl.com Photo laboratory Photo laboratory photl.com is the owner and distributor of the largest collection of exclusive free photos (Free Stock Photo Images) of high resolution for commercial purposes. All the photo images are subject to extended license on usage (Extended Royalty Free). They are absolutely free and are intended to be used in commercial activity.
- PhotoXpress - Large resource of stock photos, royalty free. The website has over 6.5 million images to date (2010).
- Time (magazine) 
- Shrelp Shrelp Skateboard Stock Archive of Skateboard stock photography.
- TRANSTOCK search Images of all types of transportation. Mainly automotive but also includes motorcycles, aircraft and even nautical images.
- Trevillion Images  Beautiful creative stock photography, with all subjects covered.
- United Press International (1907-2007) search
- University of Southern California Libraries: digital collections
- 1000BANANAS search Royalty free photos of fruits, vegetables, herbs, spices....
Referências[editar | editar código-fonte]
- «Google gives online life to Life mag's photos». Associated Press. 19 de novembro de 2008. Consultado em 19 de novembro de 2008.
Google Inc. has opened an online photo gallery that will include millions of images from Life magazine's archives that have never been seen by the public before.
- Loke, Margarett (18 de setembro de 2000). «History for Sale, Dents and All. Publishers Part With Vintage Prints, Thanks to Digitizing and Demand.». New York Times. Consultado em 23 de novembro de 2007.
Like the recent offerings at auction and in galleries of vintage prints from the picture archives of The New York Times and The Daily News, the show raised a provocative issue: does it matter that newspapers and magazines are selling the original prints from their archives?
- «UPI Newspictures». United Press International. Consultado em 23 de novembro de 2007.
For the first time, more than 300,000 historic UPI images are presented digitally to the photo-buying public in one online searchable archive. The images, which include current and historical events, as well as exclusive collections of public figures, can be licensed for editorial purposes.