Origem: Wikipédia, a enciclopédia livre.
Sepultado no Cemitério de Woodlawn.
Ligações externas[editar | editar código-fonte]
- Robert A. Caro's Jan. 5, 1998 New Yorker article on Robert Moses and the writing of The Power Broker
- New Yorker review by Paul Goldberger Feb, 5, 2007
- Robert Moses's reply to The Power Broker
- New York Times Obituary
- Online letters of Moses
- Expansive Public Parks, Beaches and Travel Routes Created by Robert Moses for Long Island, New York. iLongIsland.com
- 1973 audio interview of Robert Moses by Don Swaim of CBS Radio, RealAudio at Wired for Books.org
- Robert A. Caro talks to Richard D. Heffner about Robert Moses on the Open Mind, 1998
- "The Triborough Bridge: Robert Moses and the Automobile Age" exhibit at the New York Transit Museum (through April 2008)
- "Robert Moses and the Modern City" exhibit February 2007 thru May 2007 at 3 New York City museums
- "Looking Back at Moses" a trio of New York museums explores the voluminous works of controversial urban planner Robert Moses
- Photographs from the Museum of the City of New York exhibit
Notas e referências
- Sérgio Dávila. «Morar Mundo: O homem que retalhou NY». Folha Online. Consultado em 6-7-2009.