Wikipédia:Robôs/Pedidos de aprovação
Bots without bot flag can't edit without approval.
You must wait for approval from a GAB to start the tests or flag approval.
- Antes de adicionar um pedido, leia, por favor, a política oficial sobre robôs.
Criar uma conta e página de utilizador para o bot a descrever as suas funções.
Siga estes passos:
Creating a user account and user page for the bot describing its functions.
please state the following:
|II||Aliste o seu bot aqui.
|Listing your bot here.
Esperando pela aprovação.
Waiting for approval.
Pedidos de aprovação em curso[editar código-fonte]
Automatic or manually assisted: Automatic
Programming language(s): Ruby
Source code available: GitHub
Function summary: Reports functional changes of edit filters to an edit filter noticeboard
Edit period(s): Daily
Edit rate requested: up to 1 edit every 2 hours
Already has a bot flag (Y/N): yes, on enwiki.
Function details: Uses the API to fetch basic information about all the edit filters, including the actions the filter takes (e.g. warn, disallow), the last editor to the filter, and whether it is private. It stores this basic information in a database. Every week, the bot will fetch the edit filter info again and compare it against the stored info of the filters from the week before, and generate a report of what has changed. On English Wikipedia, it then posts this report to en:WP:EFN as a new section for others to discuss if they feel inclined, and also to en:User:MusikBot/FilterMonitor/Recent changes so that it can be transcluded elsewhere. The information included in the report can be tweaked at en:User:MusikBot/FilterMonitor/config.js.
This is part of a larger effort to open up the edit filter management process and be transparent about what goes on behind the scenes. All information that is reported is already publicly viewable, this just makes it easier to see what has changed. To clarify, no sensitive information of private filters will be conveyed. Helder 10h10min de 21 de dezembro de 2015 (UTC)
See also phab:T62588, en:Wikipedia:Bots/Requests for approval/MusikBot 5 and Especial:PermaLink/44260123#Edit filter bot. Helder 10h10min de 21 de dezembro de 2015 (UTC)
- Note the bot flag is needed on ptwiki to prevent API usage limitations MusikAnimal (discussão) 18h48min de 21 de dezembro de 2015 (UTC)
@MusikAnimal: Sounds very okay. Since there is no need to a high number of edits, and since it is currently being used by other wikis (which usually means it is mostly tested), I think it is ok to require less bureaucracy. I granted the bot flag as requested to allow you start the operation. Just leave a note when you finish setup the robot, so we can check if it working as expected, so we can approve it definitely. --Diego Queiroz (discussão) 19h28min de 23 de dezembro de 2015 (UTC)
- Thanks! Returning from my wikibreak, and am happy to get this up and running soon. It should be as simple as changing all the en's to pt's :) MusikAnimal (discussão) 05h00min de 29 de dezembro de 2015 (UTC)
- Since you understand English, you may wish to review w:User:MusikBot/FilterMonitor for the documentation. You can configure what types of things should be reported, most notably private filters. For this the bot only reports functional changes just as it does with public filters. It does not report the pattern (e.g. regex) of filters, which is what might be sensitive. Note all information reported is publicly accessible via the API.
- @MusikAnimal: Great. I reviewed the text in the bot user page and now I am also watching the pages.
- @Teles, He7d3r: maybe you want to watch it as well. The bot writes its results to Usuário(a):MusikBot/FilterMonitor/Modificações recentes. --Diego Queiroz (discussão) 16h26min de 30 de dezembro de 2015 (UTC)
On enwiki there is also w:Template:Recent filter changes that nicely formats the report and adds a "Watch" link, so you can transclude it wherever you want. We have an edit filter noticeboard that this is transcluded it on, and I also keep it on my admin dashboard. — MusikAnimal talk 00h21min de 31 de dezembro de 2015 (UTC)
- Also... there is w:User:MusikBot/StaleFilters, which generates a report of enabled filters that have had no hits in over 30 days (you can configure the # of days). This helps identify filters that are no longer needed, so they can be disabled to conserve server resources. I can add that to this wiki too if you would like. The number of stale filters is saved at w:User:MusikBot/StaleFilters/Total, so you can transclude it somewhere visible to stay informed of how many stale filters there are. E.g. we have this atop our edit filter noticeboard — MusikAnimal talk 18h44min de 31 de dezembro de 2015 (UTC)
- @MusikAnimal: I think that would also be useful here.
- BTW: Could you make a small change to the code so that texts like "10:12, 31 December 2015" are linked to the corresponding changes to the filters, as in Special:AbuseFilter/history/126/diff/prev/2074? Helder 00h17min de 1 de janeiro de 2016 (UTC)
- @He7d3r: Excellent idea! I'd prefer to link the word "alteração" though, because the localization timestamp gadget (not sure if it exists on this wiki) can make the timestamp very long. Does that sound okay? — MusikAnimal talk 22h34min de 1 de janeiro de 2016 (UTC)
- @He7d3r: The StaleFilters task is now running and reporting to Usuário(a):MusikBot/StaleFilters/Report. I'm pretty sure the Portuguese is terrible, if you want to feel free to fix the language on the test page at Usuário(a):MusikBot/StaleFilters/Report2, and I will update the bot with the correct language. Many thanks — MusikAnimal talk 04h58min de 3 de janeiro de 2016 (UTC)
Operator: Miguel Humilde
Automatic or manually assisted:
Programming language(s): português
Function summary:Editar e corrigir erros, adicionar referências.
Edit period(s) (e.g. continuous, daily, one time run):Por tempo indefenido
Edit rate requested:
Already has a bot flag (Y/N):
@Miguel Humilde: Pode ser mais específico sobre quais tipos de mudanças gostaria de fazer? Lembro também que "Português" não é uma linguagem de programação. Você possui conhecimentos para operar um Bot? --Diego Queiroz (discussão) 16h17min de 1 de dezembro de 2015 (UTC)