Línguas dos anjos
Origem: Wikipédia, a enciclopédia livre.
Línguas dos anjos são uma forma de adoração encontrada no Judaísmo do período do Segundo Templo.
Na Bíblia hebraica, o conceito é desconhecido, os anjos só falam em línguas humanas.
- John C. Poirier Tongues of Angels: Concept of Angelic Languages in Classical Jewish and Christian Texts 2010. XI, 224 pages. WUNT II 287 p110 "Cf. Sheres and Blau 1995:84: "But the angels' speech [in the Songs of the Sabbath Sacrifice] is not recorded. Why do we not hear what they are saying? One commentator has suggested that the big difference between the 'tongues of men and of angels' rendered their idiom unintelligible. Perhaps also, at such auspicious moments the sectarians themselves spoke in tongues (an ecstatic incomprehensible language), a chanting that would drown out what was going on. The sectarians' taste for the esoteric is evident elsewhere"
- George J. Brooke, Hindy Najman, Loren T. Stuckenbruck The significance of Sinai: traditions about Sinai and divine Revelation in Judaism and Christianity. 2008 p57 "Participation in the Songs of the Sabbath Sacrifice liturgy is reserved for those sufficiently righteous and … in order to acquire “tongues of angels” would seem to have been such an elite."
- Loren T. Stückenbruck Angel veneration and Christology: a study in early Judaism and in the Christology of the Apocalypse of John, by Loren T. Stuckenbruck. WUNT 2/70 1995 p156 The Songs of the Sabbath Sacrifice This brings us to a consideration of the angelic sabbath-liturgy (Shi- rot 'Olat ha-Shabbat), which was not fully published and … and seven tongues, each being seven-fold more powerful than the next …
- Lynn R. LiDonnici, Andrea Lieber Heavenly tablets: interpretation, identity and tradition in Ancient Judaism Brill 2007 p49 "The Testament of Job is a retelling in Greek of the book of Job, dated by various scholars to the … these cords on themselves, Job's daughters are transformed—they become “heavenly-minded” and begin to speak in the tongues of angels."
- Marinus de Jonge Outside the Old Testament 1985 p231 The Testament of Job - Russell P. Spittler - Genre, purpose, features "Beyond the biblical book which bears his name, … By means of the magical sashes, the daughters speak in the tongues of angels."
- Rinaldo Fabris Prima lettera ai Corinzi 1999, 175 "Nell'apocrifo giudeo-ellenistico Testamento di Giobbe 46-50, risalente al 1 secolo avanti o dopo Cristo, si fa riferimento alle lingue degli angeli. Le tre figlie di Giobbe, reintegrato nel suo benessere dopo la prova,"
- Anthony C. Thiselton The First Epistle to the Corinthians: a commentary on the Greek text 2000 p973 "Turner sets out several objections to the "tongues of angels" view, "
- Gordon D. Fee The First Epistle to the Corinthians 1996 p630 "…"tongues of angels" would reflect an understanding that the tongues-speaker was communicating in the dialect(s) of … Thus in the Testament of Job 48-50 Job's three daughters are given "charismatic sashes";22 when these were put on …
- Gerald Hovenden Speaking in tongues: the New Testament evidence in context 2002 p126 "1.2 Evidence from The Testament of Job."