A Medalha Leverhulme é uma medalha de ouro concedida a cada três anos pela Real Sociedade de Londres, desde 1960, para distinguir “contribuições significativas no campo da química, pura ou aplicada, ou da engenharia, incluindo a engenharia química”. A medalha é acompanhada por um prémio monetário de 2000 libras.
O prémio foi criado em 1960 pelo Leverhulme Trust (Fundação Leverhulme) por ocasião dos 300 anos da Real Sociedade.
|1960||Cyril Norman Hinshelwood||"for his outstanding contributions to physical chemistry"|||
|1963||Archer John Porter Martin||"for his distinguished and fundamental discoveries in chromatography and its application"|||
|1966||Alec Issigonis||"for his distinguished contributions to the design of motor cars, particularly the Morris Minor and Austin and Morris Mini"|||
|1969||Hans Kronberger||"for his many distinguished contributions to nuclear reactor research and development and for outstanding leadership in all branches of his field"||—|
|1972||John Adams||"for his many distinguished work in development of particle accelerators, and plasma physics"||—|
|1975||Frank Rose||"for his distinguished contributions to the application of chemical science to industry"||—|
|1978||Frederick Warner||"for his outstanding work as consulting engineer both nationally and internationally in many branches of chemical engineering, particularly control of pollution"|||
|1981||Stanley Hooker||"for his work on superchargers of the Merlin engines, the development of the first Rolls Royce jet engines, then Bristol engines including that for the jump jet and, later, the final development of the Rolls Royce RB211 engine"||—|
|1984||John Frank Davidson||"for his distinguished contributions to chemical engineering, in particular the use of fluidised beds."||—|
|1987||George William Gray||"for his many contributions to the technologically important field of liquid crystals"|||
|1990||Ray Freeman||"for introducing new techniques in high resolution nuclear magnetic resonance spectroscopy, particularly the development of two-dimensional Fourier transform methods"|||
|1993||John Shipley Rowlinson||"distinguished for his contributions to thermodynamics, in particular to an understanding of the physical chemistry of gas-liquid interfaces and surfaces"|||
|1996||Man Mohan Sharma||"for his work on the dynamics of multi-phase chemical reactions in industrial processes"|||
|1999||Jack Baldwin||"in recognition of his distinguished contributions to the field of organic chemistry including his work on natural products synthesis and biosynthesis, particularly for his research in the b-lactam antibiotic field, initially contributing to biosynthetic problems which paved the way to the study of the enzymology of the process and eventually culminating in the determination of the crystal structure of isopenicillin N synthase"|||
|2002||Nicholas Handy||"for his pioneering contributions to the development of the modern methodology of quantum chemistry, which has had an enormous impact on chemistry and molecular biology"|||
|2005||John Knott||"for his distinguished contributions to the quantitative scientific understanding of fracture processes in metals and alloys and its engineering applications"|||
|2008||Anthony Cheetham||"for the discovery and characterisation of novel materials exhibiting potential for catalysis and storage"|||
|2010||Martyn Poliakoff||"for his outstanding contributions in the fields of Green Chemistry and supercritical fluids by the application of chemistry to advance chemical engineering processes"|||
|2013||Konstantin Novoselov||"for revolutionary work on graphene, other two‐dimensional crystals and their heterostructures that has great potential for a number of applications, from electronics to energy."|||
- Royal Society - The Leverhulme Medal (em inglês). Visitado em 26 de maio de 2009.
- Sir Cyril Hinshelwood - Biography Nobel Prize Foundation. Visitado em 2009-01-27.
- Archer J.P. Martin - Biography Nobel Prize Foundation. Visitado em 2009-01-27.
- The Beaulieu Encyclopedia of the Automobile Taylor & Francis. Visitado em 2009-01-27.
- Papers and correspondence of Sir Frederick Warner Mimas. Visitado em 2009-01-27.
- The Scientist: Royal Society Medals and Awards The Scientist. Visitado em 2009-01-27.
- Annual Report: Awards, Prizes and Appointments Cambridge University. Visitado em 2009-01-27.
- Sleeman, Elizabeth. The International Who's Who 2004 Routledge. Visitado em 2009-01-27.
- Prof. Man Mohan Sharma University of Auckland. Visitado em 2009-01-27.
- Oxford University Gazette, Thursday 11 November 1999 Oxford University (11 November 1999). Visitado em 2009-01-27.
- International Academy of Quantum Molecular Science - Members - Nicholas C. Hardy International Academy of Quantum Molecular Science. Visitado em 2009-01-27.
- Functional Inorganics and Hybrid Materials: Anthony K. Cheetham resume University of Cambridge. Visitado em 2009-01-27.
<ref>inválida; não foi fornecido texto para as refs chamadas
Erro de citação: Tag
- The Leverhulme Medal (1960) The Royal Society. Visitado em 5 de março de 2013.
- The Leverhulme Medal The Royal Society. Visitado em 18 de maio de 2014.