Origem: Wikipédia, a enciclopédia livre.
Ver também[editar | editar código-fonte]
Referências[editar | editar código-fonte]
- Scott in 1902 e Broyles in 1974
- (7 December 2004) "Metal Storm Weapons". Popular Mechanics. Hearst Corporation.
- [Drollette, Dan] (1999-04). Taking Ballistics by Storm: An electronic gun with no mechanical parts fires a million rounds per minute Scientific American Nature America, Inc.. Visitado em 3 August 2010.
- Gourley, Scott (September 2001). Metal Storm Weapons Popular Mechanics Hearst Communications.
-  O'Dwyer offered 100M to go to China
-  China's desire for inventor's gun just tip of iceberg
-  China's CIWS Research for ship defence.
-  Hyper-velocity ballistic missile defence
- Metal Storm Limited - Resolutions Passed at Annual General Meeting Business Wire (21 May 2004). Visitado em 13 February 2007. Predefinição:Dl
- Staff. "Metal Storm up for sale", The Australian, 26 July 2012. Página visitada em 27 July 2012.
- Metal Storm Completes First Shoulder Firing of MAUL Shotgun, IBT, 30 April 2009, accessed 10 May 2009