Origem: Wikipédia, a enciclopédia livre.
Ver também[editar | editar código-fonte]
- "The Kanzius Machine: A Cancer Cure? Page 2". CBSNews.com.
- "The Kanzius Machine: A Cancer Cure? Page 1". CBSNews.com.
- Christopher J. Gannon, MD; Paul Cherukuri, PhD, Boris I. Yakobson, PhD, Laurent Cognet, PhD, John S. Kanzius, Carter Kittrell, PhD, R. Bruce Weisman, PhD, Matteo Pasquali, PhD, Howard K. Schmidt, PhD, Richard E. Smalley, PhD, Steven A. Curley, MD (October 24, 2007). "Carbon nanotube-enhanced thermal destruction of cancer cells in a noninvasive radiofrequency field". Cancer Wiley [S.l.] 110 (12): 2654. doi:10.1002/cncr.23155. PMID 17960610. Consult. 2007-10-31.
Our results demonstrate that SWNTs can be used as a therapeutic agent to treat malignant tumors through RF-induced thermoablation, not just as a vector for the delivery of anticancer agents.
- Klune, J.R.; Jeyabalan, G., Chory, E.S., Kanzius, J., Geller, D.A. (2007). "Pilot investigation of a new instrument for non-invasive radiofrequency ablation of cancer". Journal of Surgical Research [S.l.: s.n.] 137 (2): 263. doi:10.1016/j.jss.2006.12.293. Consult. 2007-09-17.
Exposure to the radiowave ﬁeld produced in vitro cell death as well as in vivo tissue destruction when metal ion enhancer solutions were utilized. Future work will focus on specific tumor destruction with tagged enhancer solutions and targeting of in vivo tumors.
- Associated Press (2005-05-11). "Center to Test Radio Wave Cancer Treatment". First Coast News. Consult. 2007-09-15.
- "Cancer Patient Invents Treatment Machine". CBS13. August 27, 2007. Arquivado desde o original em 2007-08-31. Consult. 2007-09-10.
- Paul Cherukuri; Christopher J. Gannon, Tonya K. Leeuw, Howard K. Schmidt, Richard E. Smalley, Steven A. Curley and R. Bruce Weisman (2006-12-12). "Mammalian pharmacokinetics of carbon nanotubes using intrinsic near-infrared fluorescence" (PDF). Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America [S.l.: s.n.] 103 (50): 18882–86. Bibcode:2006PNAS..10318882C. doi:10.1073/pnas.0609265103. PMC 1665645. PMID 17135351.
- C. J. Gannon, P. Mukherjee and S. A. Curley. "In vitro gold nanoparticle targeting enhances non-invasive radiofrequency destruction of human gastrointestinal malignancies". Poster presented at the 2007 Gastrointestinal Cancers Symposium by Dr. Christopher J. Gannon, M.D.
Ligações externas[editar | editar código-fonte]
- Unlikely Hero- Mike G. Update
- John Kanzius Cancer Research Official Web Site
- The Kanzius Project published by the Erie Times-News
- WJET 24 - Erie news story
- Florida Man Invents Machine To Turn Water Into Fire wpbf-TV
- Templeton, David (2007-09-09). "Salt water as fuel? Erie man hopes so". Pittsburgh Post-Gazette [S.l.: s.n.] Consult. 2009-04-08.
- "Sending his cancer a signal" Los Angeles Times article (November 2, 2007)
- "The Kanzius Machine: A Cancer Cure?" 60 Minutes story
- Nature News disproves water as fuel Nature (journal) News article