Origem: Wikipédia, a enciclopédia livre.
- Die Königin von Saba ("Queen of Sheba") (1875)
- Merlin (1886)
- Das Heimchen am Herd (1896), adapted from Dickens's The Cricket on the Hearth.
- Der Fremdling (1897) ("The Changeling")
- Die Kriegsgefangene (1899), ("The Prisoner of War") a Trojan War story taking Achilles' captive Briseis as central figure.
- Götz von Berlichingen (1902), after Goethe's play.
- Ein Wintermärchen (1908), adapted from Shakespeare's The Winter's Tale.
- Rustic Wedding Symphony, Op. 26
- Symphony No. 2 in E flat, Op. 35
- Violin Concerto in A minor, Op. 28
- Sturm und Drang, nine characteristic pieces, Op. 5
- Three Pieces for Piano Duet, Op. 12
- Hungarian Dances for Piano Duet, Op. 22 (later orchestrated by the composer)
- Zwei Novelletten, Op. 29
- Georginen, six pieces, Op. 52
- Regenlied for unaccompanied chorus, Op. 10
- Two Pieces for unaccompanied men's chorus, Op. 14
- Frühlingsnetz for men's chorus, 4 horns, and piano, Op. 15
- Meeresstille und glückliche Fahrt for men's chorus and horns, Op. 16
- Two Pieces for unaccompanied men's chorus, Op. 17
- Frühlingshymne for contalto, chorus, and orchestra, Op. 23
- Im Fuschertal, a set of six choral songs, Op. 24
- Psalm CXIII for solo voices, chorus, and orchestra, Op. 40
- Two Pieces for unaccompanied men's chorus, Op. 41
- Two Four-Part Songs with piano accompaniment, Op. 42
- 12 Gesänge, Op. 18
- Beschwörung, Op. 20
- 4 Lieder, Op. 21
- 7 Lieder aus dem ‘Wilden Jäger’, Op. 32
- 4 Lieder, Op. 34
- 8 Lieder, Op. 37 (Leipzig, 1888 or 1889);
- Wer sich die Musik erkiest (for piano and four solo voices), Op. 42
- 6 Lieder, Op. 46
Ligações externas [editar]
- Bernard Jacobson, notes on the Violin Concerto)
- Doblinger Musikverlag: Carl Goldmark)
- Carl Goldmark String Quintet, Op.9 and Piano Trio No.2, Op.33 Sound-bites and short bio
- Obras de Karl Goldmark em International Music Score Library Project